Coast Water Conditioning & Plumbing provides maintenance agreements to keep your water systems like new. Periodic service is necessary to provide you with the highest quality water. Our maintenance agreement covers parts and labor on your water treatment system. Please click the button to download our Maintenance Agreement. Complete the Maintenance Agreement form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail the form to the address listed at the bottom of the agreement.
• Customer holds sole responsibility in contacting Coast Water for service.
• Moving or reinstallation of equipment not covered under warranty.
• Minimum Agreement Term is 12 months.
• Work to be performed during normal business hours only.
• Maintenance pricing varies depending on system type, model, size and age of equipment, etc.